FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFAQ
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)

»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)

»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1141)

»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1040)

»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)

»ß4k¬AmONx (519)

»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)

Sparta (355)

»ß4k¬commoncold (303)

q123 (288)

support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

Share | 

Permanently banned for no apparent reason.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirage

PostSubject: Permanently banned for no apparent reason.   Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Username: Mirage+Sub.
Server: 96.8.115.132:28960 TDM NO MARTY/GL - B4K.

I was actually recording that at the time, if I do recall. I was banned for no apparent reason, other than possibly Wallhack or Aimbot, which I was not using, as can be seen in the following demo.

megaupload.com 79U44Z07

As you can see, if it's the right vid.. I did nothing to warrant this ban. I was playing against Madman and all I see is "B4K Madman.. Or was it cold.. : !PB SUB"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

PostSubject: Re: Permanently banned for no apparent reason.   Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:04 pm

ok man ill look into it thanks for being respectable study

PostSubject: Re: Permanently banned for no apparent reason.   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:24 am

i cant remember banning anyone these couple of days so you will have to wait until we here from cold

PostSubject: Re: Permanently banned for no apparent reason.   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:28 am

I kind of thought the same as well, 'cause you generally seem very laid back. Cold.. Like, never speaks. Having played with you a bit, you'd probably have said something before banning me.. Or at least warned me. oO.. But.. Cold did that to some RAZZZZZ guy yesterday too. Razzzz was maybe wallhacking, but.. Seemed legit whenever he killed me. o3o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Permanently banned for no apparent reason.   Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:05 pm

well, i dont c u banned no more, have u tried to join again?

PostSubject: Re: Permanently banned for no apparent reason.   Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:07 pm

Still banned on the B4K freebullets server, where the ban was set. ;_;. Not cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

PostSubject: Re: Permanently banned for no apparent reason.   Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:54 pm

try now

PostSubject: Re: Permanently banned for no apparent reason.   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Fix'd. Thanks. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬commoncold

PostSubject: Re: Permanently banned for no apparent reason.   Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:23 pm

hi guys (PC problem) sorry for the late response to this topic yes it was me who ban him for camping and wh , the second ban was for rejoining after the first ban he said for no reason, but that was my reason. once you see no reason at the end of their ban is because of immediate action in catching them, no time for all that typing lol.

PostSubject: Re: Permanently banned for no apparent reason.   Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:27 pm

OHHH WH'ing? that changes everything, dude, if we catch u WH then it wont be a second chance, so please b carefull

PostSubject: Re: Permanently banned for no apparent reason.   Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Cold, if you would like to, watch that demo I posted. As you can see, I clearly was not camping. The supposed wall-hacking is because of the simple fact that I use a high definition gaming headset for all my video games. With a Turtle Beach headset, for instance, you can hear people's walking, with such accuracy that you can predict where they are at. I think they call it sound-whoring in Call of Duty. Crouch walk a little in a game, you'll find that it's a LOT harder for me to find somebody who's crouch walking. As well, you can tell that I don't wall-hack, once more, by the fact that I don't 'follow' through walls. I don't even notice anybody I don't see or hear. However, playing at 1600x990 resolution with all options 'On', at 125 FPS, I can clearly see a lot better than people who use, say, 1024x768 resolution. Therein to determine if I was wall-hacking, you could only use the obvious signs. I wasn't wall-banging every person I could find, I could only predict the location of people who I could hear, and I can only see long-distance because of my config. Yes, thanks to sound-whoring, I can verify the location of quite a few players in advance. However, that is from legitimate gaming, Cold. Why would you think that I have reason to lie to an entire clan full of people when I am known as a respectable gamer, simply over something like that? IF I were to hack, I'd be fine with accepting a permanent ban. However, I have done no such thing and refrain from doing so, simply because I don't like drama.

Eh.. TLDR; I didn't hack, I didn't camp, watch the video. I have a headset for a reason, and a good computer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Permanently banned for no apparent reason.   Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:52 pm

its okay mirage, let this be the end of it, ure good to go, so keep having fun and we will aswell.

PostSubject: Re: Permanently banned for no apparent reason.   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:05 pm

I will. I just wanted to explain the suspicion, is all. Anyway, off to sleep.. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raffaello.loz

PostSubject: Re: Permanently banned for no apparent reason.   Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:52 pm

hey guys i need your help, i cant enter to the server, it says im banned but, im not in the list of banned people :/, actually i have the same problem with other servers :/, does anyone knows what could it be ? pleaseeee i wanna plaaaayyy ajajaj
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬RíøTz`

PostSubject: Re: Permanently banned for no apparent reason.   Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:22 pm

what is you name in-game? type it here exactly as it is written in game and i can try to look u up

and i would suggest getting a new cd key

PostSubject: Re: Permanently banned for no apparent reason.   Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:42 am

just like the admin told you Shocked

PostSubject: Re: Permanently banned for no apparent reason.   

Back to top Go down

Permanently banned for no apparent reason.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1