FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFAQ
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)

»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)

»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1141)

»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1040)

»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)

»ß4k¬AmONx (519)

»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)

Sparta (355)

»ß4k¬commoncold (303)

q123 (288)

support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

Share | 

I get baned for no reason ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Waffels

PostSubject: I get baned for no reason ???   Tue May 03, 2011 5:21 am

I get baned for no reason . The person that put ban on me is C-cold . Explanation that he give is that i was following him and no stacking. Why i am in the wrong side when the game spawn me near him . And why i get baned for manage to kill him several times ????? He kill me most of the time how it was this hacking on my side ???????? Is this is a revenge for something ? Because it felt that way . As you know i play fare and square . At least i deserve an explanation .(or apology because i didn't brake any rules )
Or he get furious because i manage to kill him several times (less times that he kill me ) What i get punished for? Because i get skills ? Or because i get lucky some times ??
If you don't want me to play on your server say it that way !! And don't ban me for some imaginary reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*ShaRinGaN*

PostSubject: Re: I get baned for no reason ???   Tue May 03, 2011 8:07 am

YEH. i love COLD but seriously waffels did get banned for no reason. It may just have been a mistake or something but i think its unfair for him to be banned. BTW COLD is awesome. So if u can UNBAN waffel, it would be great. He did not hack or anything, just a mistake Smile when new server coming on? ) Smile

iLµS FTW =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬madman

PostSubject: Re: I get baned for no reason ???   Tue May 03, 2011 10:53 am

if cold ban you waffel then you did something wrong , as for you sharingan this is a b4k matter you have no say on who hack or not.

PostSubject: Re: I get baned for no reason ???   Tue May 03, 2011 11:47 am

Madman no i did not do anything wrong . I was just playing . No talking no been disrespectful, nothing, just playing. And to give a me reason for that ban that i was following him and i was stacking him is not serious. The ban was uncalled
unfair and not deserved . If i deserved it i will not bother my self to post here
and to lose some of my time |and most importantly yours |.
Ok i get it if you don't like me and don't want to play here you can say it so .
That's also a valid reason for ban |not some imaginary one|.
C-cold may have make mistake, he may have a bad day, everything happens.
But i insist that i get baned with out a reason |after i didn't brake any rules | .

P.s this respond is only to explain the situation. No inflammatory or disrespect intended. Thank all for your time .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬commoncold

PostSubject: Re: I get baned for no reason ???   Tue May 03, 2011 12:20 pm

To Mr sharingan this is not your concern how can you pick up for something or someone if you didn't see what happen .

To Mr waffel you really not serious you say you spawn next to me not true, because this is backlot map you upstairs by the torrent gun i downstairs, in my killcam you followed me right until i reach upstairs come on explain that to me i have heard of you hacking but never though you would of do it while a member was there, i have no reason to lie on you .

PostSubject: Re: I get baned for no reason ???   Tue May 03, 2011 1:20 pm

I still insist that didn't do anything wrong. I follow the radar when i see the dot's. I don't know who is on that red dot. And how following you is making me hacking ? I kind of don't understand you. You are prejudiced against me now i am sure. And that is personal vendetta for something. Talk what you want.
I am sure that i was not hacking. You know that the game some times glitches.( iget killed on several occasions several steps after i am behind the wall when i was runing from enemy. Its a game glitch or massive lag not like enemy Is wall hacking)
That is no my fault . That's the only explanation that i have. And you didn't even bother to make an effort to spectate me some time .After 1 kill cam and you decide that i was hacking. Think what you want but i was not. How several weeks in row i was under surveillance by most of the admins and no one catch me hacking ? I will answer you how !! Because i never do . I even don't know the console codes to the game. And Sharingan was there when you ban me so he definitely know what he is talking about.
After i was hacking on your opinion tell me what hack i use ???????? Educate me !!! Because i know 0 about hacking.
As i read your post i didn't find a reason for your ban except pure prejudice.
You are wrong about me hacking and i demand an apology. Because i was not hackin not doing anything wrong except killing you in game . I have no intention to argue any more. But at least be fare and say that you ban me for some personal reasons !!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XcN | Revenly

PostSubject: Re: I get baned for no reason ???   Tue May 03, 2011 10:54 pm

Oh well Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/revenly.mokalu
»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: I get baned for no reason ???   Tue May 03, 2011 11:08 pm

whoever is wrong, not my point on this post, what is, is waffels, you cant demand to one of our members to apologize Laughing i mean, you cant come and do that, im okay you asking for a reason, but not demanding.

NOW and let this be the end of it, im going to unban you, )at least i will try cuz b3 its been gay lately) but we will have new servers very, very soon, so you will start from scratch, does that sounds okay to you Question if so, let this be the end of the threat, and lets move on Exclamation

PostSubject: Re: I get baned for no reason ???   Tue May 03, 2011 11:33 pm

OK i am very thankful to you and to all of the B4k staff | cold, no hard feelings there, i come lil bit hard because i am innocent|. Any way i am thankful that the issue is resolved . Once again thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ȧ4k KroNiX

PostSubject: Re: I get baned for no reason ???   Tue May 03, 2011 11:36 pm

dude, we try to be better safe than sorry. we try to get a clean server for when we play on. along the way mistakes are gonna be made. we are just humans like anyone else
im really sorry if you are innocent because it happens to me anytime i try hard in outside servers.
pb is going to be enabled soon. that would definitely clear up the whole hacking situation.

anyways i know the ban wont be about prejudice. we are bigger than that.
but anyways i would never doubt a full admin for our server and i would assume that u did wallhack. the above was an example most likely, and not just 1 killcam as posted. obviously we take into consideration that u can get lucky or wallspray. but tag is lenient and forgets it probably because of "good history" i assume because thats the only reason i would. so lets just get back to the game. its just a game after all. lets play clean and have fun.
anyways, if you are genuinely not hacking, im sorry for the ban. hope u accept my apology that u demanded. however if u are ever caught by me u wont like the outcome.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waffels

PostSubject: Re: I get baned for no reason ???   Wed May 04, 2011 2:28 am

You will never catch me hacking because i never do. if you catch me hacking you can put g line ban |or what you call it when you ban one hole country | You will see when punk-buster is installed. For all my experience with first person shooters Since 1997 i never ever hack and never will do it. Because it spoil the game . I am posting this to reassure you not to start some flame fest.
Why in your opinion i will tell you every time |and your co-admin colleagues|that there is hack on any of the server if i am using one? Because i hate when some one is cheating . I play with plane game no console codes no scripts no nothing. The ban in question happened approximately 30 -45 seconds after C-cold start some tool in that time i made 2 or 3 kills and stop playing to answer some one in game chat. And after i know that C-cold is admin with what state of mind i will start hacking???? I know that he was playing even say hi to him . |from the beginning when i log i was aware that he is in game|
Only way that i can prove that i am not hacking is with you all monitor me when i play .
If i am using a hack i will slip eventually isn't that right ?? But after i never hack, cheat or modified game with console commands it will never ever happens .
I have no intention to argue with any one of you . I just post this comment to reassure you that i was not hacking. And i will never do . Because i am good enough player to hack . I just don't need it . Most of the time i have 2.1 ratio of kills . Of course i get owned when i play against any of you i get pulverized because i have high ping and i see you to late to react. But after i am good player sometimes i manage to kill you.... As i say monitor me if you don't believe me.I am ready to give you remote access to my computer so you can see that i don't have any program installed that will corrupt the game or modify it.
I know that this was one big misunderstanding and i am glad that issue was resolved . I didn't blame any one for the situation .This things happens. I wish you all good time in game and good day in real life .
Sincerely yours Veliko Velikov a.k.a Waffles/Waffels
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬madman

PostSubject: Re: I get baned for no reason ???   Wed May 04, 2011 11:09 am

wtf man this young and restless bullshit again man don't come here and try to make anybody feel cold advantaging you because some players complain that you hack when no admins around cold rebelz and i have been watching you its just happened that cold caught you by tags good grace you get a second chance so make good use of it we admins try our best to keep the severs clean obviously mistakes are made but when a admin say he catch you with your pants down we back him so peace out

PostSubject: Re: I get baned for no reason ???   Wed May 04, 2011 7:43 pm

If I were to ban you it would be for not spelling words correctly

pwning noobs since 2009
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: I get baned for no reason ???   Fri May 06, 2011 9:17 am

LOL ALB! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I get baned for no reason ???   

Back to top Go down

I get baned for no reason ???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1