FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFAQ
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)

»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)

»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1141)

»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1040)

»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)

»ß4k¬AmONx (519)

»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)

Sparta (355)

»ß4k¬commoncold (303)

q123 (288)

support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

Share | 

FREE DEMSI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
demsi

PostSubject: FREE DEMSI    Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:38 am

Hello b4k,

As of a few days ago, I was banned for apparently using a script to see through smoke. Now, because this is a USA server I'm obviously completely unknown to the community and the competitive scene in the USA isn't that lively either. To the point, this thread is to help enlighten b4k about my experience as a player and provide a bit of insight into how I play. I have already filled out a form which hasn't moved forward.

First of all, I have played Call of Duty since COD1. I got into the competitive scene in 2007 and have played for the last six years in a highly competitive atmosphere over at http://www.cybergamer.com - http://au.cybergamer.com/profile/6556/. I've played in Cybergamer Invite and Professional Leagues for something like five years now. Over the years I have encountered every type of play-style from passive to aggressive and much more in between. The config I play on b4k's server is limited by the competition rule set in place by cybergamer.com and enforces cg_weaponcycledelay 700 as well as r_zfeather 0 (which at 1 smoothens smoke edges to allow better vision of the area inside the smoke). Moreover, ambient occlusion is not allowed which is a tool in the NVIDIA nTune and control panel which allows the user to see through smoke clearly. I do not have that enabled. There are server scans on Cybergamer to stop modified executables - I have never done so.

Especially on a public server with such a high level of players such of the size that your server permits, it is very easy to pick people off through smoke and estimate smoke shots. I'm not saying all of the kills I may get through smoke are all justified but at the end of the day I can hear them by footsteps or see them on the radar - or at least a teammate as a guess. The amount of advantage given by a "script" to see through smoke on such a massive server would be minimal and honestly not worth my time, I can just as easily kill people out of smoke anyway.

I'm more than happy to provide webcam point-of-view recordings of my screen, any demos of competitive matches, gameplay demos and any other things that will immediately prove that your admin's claim is false. I'm a clean standing competitive gamer and have been for the entirety of my time as one. I believe this ban is unjustified, not proven and believe that I should be given the opportunity to prove so.

I look forward to hearing from your team through email (the bane of communication methods) or alternately through the forum, Steam, Xfire or Teamspeak. Thanks for reading and i hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,

demsi ( pwr / deMzz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demsi

PostSubject: Re: FREE DEMSI    Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:09 am

Got banned whilst playing on NRNS, this is the map I got banned off. Went about 50-2 or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: FREE DEMSI    Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:21 am

damn i could never play with that mouse sensitivity :Pi would go nuts

PostSubject: Re: FREE DEMSI    Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:39 pm

»ß4k¬τλg wrote:
damn i could never play with that mouse sensitivity :Pi would go nuts
I'm a sniper usually, but its pretty pointless in normal mode when there is a lot of players. Team scope for promod team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE DEMSI    

Back to top Go down

FREE DEMSI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1