FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFAQ
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)

»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)

»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1141)

»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1040)

»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)

»ß4k¬AmONx (519)

»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)

Sparta (355)

»ß4k¬commoncold (303)

q123 (288)

support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

Share | 

Rebelz banned me again....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hunterKiller89

PostSubject: Rebelz banned me again....   Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:18 pm

Cliffs:
He said he suspected wallhack once, I asked how so, and he never said anything
I told him to read my (now locked) thread to see i had already appealed a previous ban.  He asked who unbanned me.  I said I couldn't recall the name, but i sent the emails to b4kteam@gmail.com and he could watch the videos there and read the convo.  He instead said "well if you lied and just changed your IP address then im gonna PB you." and kicked me.
I assume tag unbanned me, as that is who was responding to the thread, but I don;t know for sure who it was, as the email conversation is as follows:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hunterKiller89

PostSubject: Re: Rebelz banned me again....   Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:21 pm

"Pt1
As per request, gameplay videos to evaluate my aim.  I went 100-22 in one game, 1:1 in another, just better than 1:1 in a third, but I tried to use the M82, M16, M4, and shotty for a good portion of time in the videos collectively.  You can see the exact same aiming style in the sniper as the m16 (sweeping motion and a well timed left click if acquiring a target, or rapid target centering if the target is stationary, usually aiming at center of mass (not head like aimbotting programs)), only you can see a large number of bullets from every three round burst don't hit their target, and i frequently miss the target entirely, but still acquire and center the new targets in the same rapid fashion.  Target acquisition with the shotgun is similar, though less important (frequently the same sweeping motions i use while sniping are carried out via moving the character to center the target while moving).

I'm not sure if these demos include in game text from other members (I really hope they do, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to play them back), but a large portion of two of the videos is myself talking to Noe (formerly Noe.MIL, an admin of the server I was playing on) and other members (and later two more admins, though they seemed much more focused on playing the game than responding).  A couple regulars vouched for me as well, 'TheBoss' most of all, and one player who I didn't recognize commented that he could understand why you thought my aim looks like aimbot, but agreed a lot of legitimate players have great aim that looks equally fast.  If you CANT see in game player conversations, then I guess this explains why I stopped moving completely so many times.  Thanks again for taking the time to review these, and let me know if there is anything else I can add, demonstrate, or explain.
-HunterKiller"
(Pt2 had the video attachments)
"

Thank you for contacting the ȧ4k (Born 4 Killing) ban appeal team

Sorry, I thouhg I have already informed you that I lift the ban like 1 week ago, anyways, you should be able to enter the server, let me know if you can’t

ȧ4k Global Admin

"

Videos were then sent, however I could not upload them here as new members cannot post external links on these boards. 
This is getting rather irritating, as I am still just trying to enjoy your server.  This time I was using the M4, which from my videos I've sent you, makes it blatantly obvious that I don't use any assisted aiming hack, which is what the initial dispute is all about, so I don't see why I was kicked again.

EDIT: I just checked...reason listed for my ban was recruiting or advertising?  I wasn't talking at all...just playing, until I started discussing this whole scenario with Rebelz..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

PostSubject: Re: Rebelz banned me again....   Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:58 pm

well idiot get off that high horse you are on, i didnt ban you (yet) i simply asked who unbanned you? because i never saw anyone saying they will unban you, that being said the reason you are presently banned is an auto ban by the server, because you spammed a web address NOT ALLOWED as you now know, also the reason i will ban you when i see you again is 1 you are very rude and 2 i have not seen any post saying that you are allowed to play in the server again and 3 i suspected you of wall hacking because i got a perk with uav jammer and a silenced mp5 but yet still you followed me through a wall and shot me  as soon as i exited when i did an alias on you what was your reply? and that my friend is the whole reason i will say you are an idiot and you are rude, that being said have a good day sir and learn some respect

PostSubject: Re: Rebelz banned me again....   Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:33 pm

I was the one that unbanned you and this was under the agreement from two admins that banned you previously, however I remember very well telling you that if you get banned again from suspect if using a cheat, that would stick, as the demos can easily be recorded without a cheat, and I also remember telling you that you have been warned several times for using obscene lenguage, so, I think this is the end of it

PostSubject: Re: Rebelz banned me again....   Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:43 pm

I wasn't spamming a web address.  Oh jeez, I know what it picked up.  I was talking to you and i said that i was emailing b4kteam@gmail.com, which the bot probably picked up as spamming a web address..   That's understandable.

How was I being rude?  I didn't mean to be.  I thought the situation was kind of funny, that's all.  I meant no disrespect.  You gotta understand I went through a whole appeal process and even went out of my way to show that my gameplay that looks suspect to some (specifically my aim) is my standard gameplay, and it's clear that I am not using any assisted aiming device, to then be checked out shortly after being unbanned was a comical situation in my mind. 

I haven't used or been warned for language since this whole thing started.  I've gotten pretty good at remembering that the b4k server is the server I frequent that doesn't allow cursing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Rebelz banned me again....   Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:03 pm

well, i'm afraid to say that right now, rebs is the only one that can lift the ban, if he says no, that that's it, so he will decide

PostSubject: Re: Rebelz banned me again....   Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:24 pm

i didnt ban him and also ill be keeping a very close eye on him

PostSubject: Re: Rebelz banned me again....   Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:48 am

oh really they caught you this time lol

PostSubject: Re: Rebelz banned me again....   

Back to top Go down

Rebelz banned me again....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1