FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFAQ
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)

»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)

»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1141)

»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1040)

»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)

»ß4k¬AmONx (519)

»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)

Sparta (355)

»ß4k¬commoncold (303)

q123 (288)

support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

Share | 

Perma Banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hunterKiller89

PostSubject: Perma Banned   Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:06 pm

I was just perma-banned from one of the b4k servers, one of my main servers at that, for no reason specified and no warnings given.  The listed reason on here says 'aim', though I'm not really sure what that means, as it isn't the same as other's 'aimbot detected' reason.  I have good aim I suppose (given the ~2.5:1 kdr), but nothing that looks like aimbot to anyone who is looking.  At any rate, it is one of my primary servers (one of maybe four), and I would love to be able to play again.

I did some searching on here, but seem to be at a loss.  I see mention of an appeal form to fill out, but no link to said form.  Additionally, the Ban Appeal (Please read...) thread displays as an empty page for me (see attached pic) 
As such, I am unable to fill out any form, and must resort to making this thread, so I apologize, as I am aware this is not how I am supposed to proceed, but I'm kind of stuck otherwise.

As a side note, I know you guys can see IP addresses of users, and wanted to clarify that I play under two IP addresses: one in Los Angeles at my home town, and one in Tucson, where I attend school.  I use the name HunterKiller for both IP addresses.  My Tucson IP address may have changed in the last week as well as we upgraded our internet service, and I'm unsure how it affects static IPs
Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:40 am

well thank you for the explanation in regards to the appeal form, however, can you try to refresh the page (f5 key) as the form is there, perhaps it needs refresh for it to appear.

thnk you

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:52 am

I'm afraid refreshing the page just reloads the same empty screen.  Is there any alternative, given my circumstances?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬RíøTz`

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:40 am

hello sir, by any chance are you on a mac?
if not, what browser are you using? the form loads fine on all of my 4 computers...
dont worry, we will try to help you

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:39 pm

send me a PM with your email, I'll send you a direct link to the form, which is a raw form

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:46 pm

I'm on a Win7 PC using Firefox.  PM sent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:28 pm

I'll take a look at it when I get home later today, and if my power doesn't fail, last night we had like a 6 hours outage affraid

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:52 pm

well, I must say that:
first, you do use a non accepted language (the server has warned you)
second, you have been warned for camping.
third, you have two hashes that have been banned by two different senior admins for assisted aim.

you tell me, if you were on my shoes, what should I do

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:03 pm

A non accepted language?  Do you mean unacceptable language as in cursing? Admittedly I let one slip here and there, but it's usually when I first join a server and forget which server has what rules (since I use 4 or so as primary servers, at least 2 of them allow cursing).  If I do say anything and receive a warning or reminder from anyone that it is a non-cursing server (including the automated warnings), I immediately stop.  Just human mistakes, nothing I would think to ban over.

Camping, I can recall the incident I believe.  The map was Showdown, and our team was doing a wonderful job of making it a one sided game.  Kept control of the top floor most of the game, and some said it was camping.  I didn;t really see it that way, as it was just holding on to a tactical advantage (high ground), but I am always putting myself in the heart of action every chance I can.  I'm not the type to camp around a corner and wait for people to walk past or anything.  Speccing my gameplay will confirm this.  I get bored quickly, and if I'm not engaging an enemy, I am moving to where the most enemies are located.  I actually make it a point to hunt down campers and kill them (part of the reasoning for my name). 

As for the aim...I mean unless you have a program I can download that reports all background apps to you, all I can give you is my word.  I have good aim and can get the crosshairs onto a new target very quickly, which is why I have a 2.65:1 KDR, but that's all me.  If I'm using anything but a sniper rifle, you will easily be able to see most of my shots do not hit their target, and many of the ones that do will hit extremities (as far as I know, all aimbots target people's heads, but I have a pretty typical distribution of head/body/limb shots if you spec me). 

I have always been open to people speccing me, and am very willing to discuss with any admins in game that find my actions suspicious.  I will even change to a weapon that is easier to check for assisted aim if asked to do so, I really don't mind, as it's not the weapon that makes me play well, it's just a fast hand and a good mouse (and probably ping, one of the reasons I frequent your server is my ping there is better than most other users).  I comply with any requests of admins, and honestly consider myself a very respectful player to any regulars on a server (including admins of course, as they are also regulars to a server), though admittedly I get arrogant if the server is filled with non-regular newbs. 

Sorry I typed out a novel.  I just really enjoy your server and would hate to be banned for something I don't do.  If you can think of any way to get evidence that I am not using any assisted aiming program or anything of the like, I am more than willing to do my part, but until then all I can give you is my word. :/

Last edited by hunterKiller89 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hunterKiller89

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:08 pm

The only evidence I can think to offer is asking any of the members of clan .MIL (if you sort the servers by ping, theirs is very close to yours), as that is one of the other servers I frequent, and I have been playing there for years.  They will be very familiar with my gameplay and should vouch for me (afaik I have played with all of the admins of that server by now enough times for them to know my name).  Many of the regulars of the server will also vouch for me, though I know you won't be able to identify who the regulars are.  That's all I could think of though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:27 pm

we are going to go a little out of the box here, can you record a demo? i wanna see your gameplay. it can be a youtube clip also, if you don't know how to record a demo, actually it will be better

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:18 am

Sure thing.  I'll google how to do this.  I'll try and get some gameplay of the W1200 shotty, M82 barret, and M4/16 rifles.  Those are my main builds and represent the vast majority of my gameplay

edit: on second thought, do you have a recommended method?  Most google results are referring to a capture card I have to buy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:07 am

Just open console and type: /record
Once you finish recording, open console again and type: /stoprecord

Once you do that, it will be on your demo folder under your call of duty main folder

If you have xfire, that will record too, or fraps, but that lags the computer hard

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:12 am

This is a pretty good clip showing how to record a demo

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:12 pm

once you do this, we will discus it with the admins that took the banning actions

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:05 pm

Demo is recorded.  About 50/50 of sniping and using shotty.  I'll record another one later with M4/16 use as well.  How should I send it to you now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hunterKiller89

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:48 am

Email sent.  Additionally, I am open to a live viewing where you spec me playing in any server you like.  That was an idea another mod from one of my other regular servers suggested, and said it's what he would do, for what it's worth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:30 am

I'll take a look at it when I get home, 'till then, may the force with with you

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:01 pm

For what it's worth, another player accused me of being a hacker on my other regular server (San Diego .MIL), and one of the moderators defended me, saying I was really just that good (score was around 85-20 that round).
http://i71.servimg.com/u/f71/18/51/62/12/untitl12.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hunterKiller89

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:39 pm

soo....it's been a week.  Any verdict?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perma Banned   

Back to top Go down

Perma Banned