FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFAQ
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)

»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)

»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1141)

»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1040)

»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)

»ß4k¬AmONx (519)

»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)

Sparta (355)

»ß4k¬commoncold (303)

q123 (288)

support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

Share | 

Banned for friendly criticism.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheNiNjAcAT

PostSubject: Banned for friendly criticism.    Sat May 26, 2012 1:43 am

Ok, first of all, I want to say that B4k has hosted some of my favorite servers in the past (ROTU servers), and now that my clan's cod4 servers have gone dark because of worse and worse turnouts (less english / cool players out there; more assholes that speak spanish (no i'm not trying to be racist but a majority of people who play cod4 are spanish speakers who act like assholes))

Secondly, I would like to state that your rules on your server are great, with the exception of two rules. The first rule was what I was criticizing - the "camping rule." What determines if someone is camping? Yes, I know, I know, you can "camp" if you are sniping, etc. Honestly, it's a bad rule in my mind because a moderator will ban someone for no reason, and how can you provide proof that someone is camping? He could just be running through and happen to kill someone in a similar manner multiple times, or what if he kills a ton of people by just being in an area and just unloading on people? (Backlot, taking an RPD or an AK and shooting down the street at snipers that don't bother to hide themselves)

In my mind, a pissed off moderator who has been killed by the same guy will ban this "camper," even though he's just racking up kills in an exposed position. Which leads me to my second criticism. I don't remember the guy's name, you should look through the logs and find the conversation. I do not explicitly break the rules, only offering a viewpoint that doesn't make any derogatory remarks (I could've written something like "stupid" or "is idiotic in my opinion" but I'm fairly sure that none of my remarks were, well - disrespectful. But apparently, your moderator deemed that rule 3 was appropriate. I wasn't disrespecting the moderator, only saying that he or someone else should review the rule about camping; perhaps reducing the amount of people who come on requesting a ban appeal.

Also, what I don't understand is campers are very easy to kill. Ever heard of reaction time? If you are a person that plays paintball or airsoft, you very well know that you need to check corners and every nook and cranny. And always expect that there will be someone there waiting for you.
Now granted, you guys don't do this, and kick people who don't think that they are camping. Sometimes, they might not even be camping! On Bloc, I commonly will wait for people on the staircase when using a silenced weapon / my knife. I will move up when it's safe, and then give ground, falling back into the building. I'm pretty sure this is not camping, only playing a very passive and defensive game, but I was warned for this a long time ago under a different name and a different computer because I was "camping." All I was doing was defending an area; I wasn't hiding in a corner, and yet i get warned for doing something that I do not believe is camping. I mean, if you are getting killed as a sniper by someone who is in your sniper nest, then tell your team that there's a guy up there and that they need to clear him out.

Now, onto my second part of this post.

SiLeNtNiNjAcAT

96.8.115.131:28960

Other than one post of listen to the rules or leave, he did not warn me more than once. I would like to say that his behavior doesn't reflect a mod in my opinion as they should be more understanding and well, responsive rather than being lazy. In other words, I'm implying that he is abusive in his wielding of the banhammer, and that he banned me for just stating a viewpoint or an opinion that was in no way directly unfriendly or ban deserving.

I don't remember his name.

No I don't have a legit key, but he specifically stated after being very vague in his warning that he gave me that he was going to ban me and that I would have to request an unban on the forum; being condescending in the process.

What's my IP address? This is probably incorrect but 192.168.2.2.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Banned for friendly criticism.    Sat May 26, 2012 9:41 am

okay, now that you will be very interested in a replay to you "criticism" i have a couple of my own.

first, when ever you have your own server, and they rank top 50 overall, you will come to experience that camping with LMG is very common, not only that, since its a popular server and its crowded 24/7, u run around considering all corners, and u get killed before you even reached the camper, besides, definition of camping on OUR opinion (meaning we don't care about others definition of camping) is that one person based on an specific area killing enemies without sniping, don't necessary means that his pruning or crunching, it means he camps in one specific area, perfect example is that catwalk on broadcast map, everyone camps there, well, we don't want that on our servers, wether you agree with out rules or not, we wont accept this, and it has been reviewed and it will stay the way it is!!!.

second, you come here "criticizing" our server rules, but now its my turn to criticizes your approach, it is very clear the correct procedure to make a ban appeal, and THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT ONE, you complain about the rule, but you don't respect the forum rules, and that makes me REALLY PISSED OFF, and the fact that you even attempt provide your correct IP (which btw, i can tell you thats not the correct one) makes me think that you HAVE read the appeal form.

so... because you have fail to do things the way we requested to be done, if you have been banned, it will remain that way, i should locked this thread now, and leave it to forget, but i wont, because i really want to know what other clan members have to say, hehe.

PostSubject: Re: Banned for friendly criticism.    Sat May 26, 2012 9:58 am

its a newspaper!!
no, its a book!!
no...its just a ban appeal Surprised

thats what i have to say Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬RíøTz`

PostSubject: Re: Banned for friendly criticism.    Sat May 26, 2012 10:10 am

i regret wasting my time to read this...

PostSubject: Re: Banned for friendly criticism.    Sat May 26, 2012 10:48 am

hahahaha i know, and i still dont know why i was kind enough to answer :S

PostSubject: Re: Banned for friendly criticism.    Sat May 26, 2012 10:50 am

i guess it was cuz i wasn't pissed off like bfore, idk Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Banned for friendly criticism.    Sat May 26, 2012 12:38 pm

well fyi its me that banned him and for this same reason i banned a guy for camping because i kicked him 3 times before because of the same reason so i know who i will ban or kick i told him after spamming rule 3 that if he dosnt like my decision he can either leve or shutup because it dont count then he called me a dick well trhat explains it

PostSubject: Re: Banned for friendly criticism.    Sun May 27, 2012 7:22 pm

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Yo hablo español :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«

PostSubject: Re: Banned for friendly criticism.    Mon May 28, 2012 12:32 am

haha i get people asking me all the time about stuff like this, waste of time really.

][/url]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://b4kclan.road2us.com
dubmuzik

PostSubject: Re: Banned for friendly criticism.    Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:29 am

TheNiNjAcAT wrote:

Secondly, I would like to state that your rules on your server are great, with the exception of two rules. The first rule was what I was criticizing - the "camping rule." What determines if someone is camping? Yes, I know, I know, you can "camp" if you are sniping, etc. Honestly, it's a bad rule in my mind because a moderator will ban someone for no reason, and how can you provide proof that someone is camping? He could just be running through and happen to kill someone in a similar manner multiple times, or what if he kills a ton of people by just being in an area and just unloading on people? (Backlot, taking an RPD or an AK and shooting down the street at snipers that don't bother to hide themselves)

In my mind, a pissed off moderator who has been killed by the same guy will ban this "camper," even though he's just racking up kills in an exposed position

i believe this is exactly my situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«

PostSubject: Re: Banned for friendly criticism.    Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:35 am

a rule is a rule and if we see that a person has got us from the same position several times of course its counted as camping.

][/url]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://b4kclan.road2us.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for friendly criticism.    

Back to top Go down

Banned for friendly criticism.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1